Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officer
- No of Vacancy : 400 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Of Baroda Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should have Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 28 years as on 01.04.2017
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST Candidates 5 years, OBC Candidates 3 years & Persons with Disabilities 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be only through the mode of online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs. 750/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen OR Offline.
How to Apply Bank Of Baroda Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017 till 11:59 midnight thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 01.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 01.05.2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative) : 27.05.2017
Important urls :
- For more details : http://www.bankofbaroda.com/careers/Admission-2017-18.asp
- Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/bobmansbmar17/