Excise Sub-Inspectors and Guards – 1180 Posts
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1180 Excise Sub-Inspectors and Excise Guards. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 28-02-2017 to 30-03-2017.
More information about KPSC Recruitment 2017 including Designation details, Education Qualification criteria, selection process,
Application process and important dates are mentioned below:
KPSC Vacancy Details:
|Designation Name||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|Excise Sub-Inspectors||177 Posts||Rs. 16,000 – 29,600|
|Excise Guards (Male & Female)||1009 Posts||Rs. 11,600 – 21,000|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment:
• For Excise Sub-Inspectors: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institution.
• For Excise Guards: 10+2 from a recognized board.
Age Group (as on 30-03-2017): 21 to 26 years
• General Category Candidates: Rs.300
• 2A/2B/3A/3B Category Candidates: Rs. 150
• SC/ST/PH Category Candidates: Rs. 25
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through KPSC website “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in” from 28-02-2017 to 30-03-2017.
- Inviting application from Online Application: 28-02-2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 30-03-2017