Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Dehradun has published notification for the recruitment of 65 Apprentice vacancies in various trades. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 29-03-2017 by 17.00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
ONGC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 65
Name of the Posts: Apprentice
Name of the Trades:
1. Auto Mechanic: 01 Post
2. Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology): 02 Posts
3. Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry): 12 Posts
4. Dental Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
5. Electronics Mechanics: 04 Posts
6. Electrician: 04 Posts
7. Secretarial Assistant: 21 Posts
8. Driver cum Fitter: 04 Posts
9. Fitter: 02 Posts
10. Instrument Mechanic: 02 Posts
11. Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology): 02 Posts
12. Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 03 Posts
13. Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology): 02 Posts
14. Information Technology and Electronics System Maintence (IT & ESM): 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be minimum 14 years as on 29-03-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 8th Class examination or its equivalent and Trade certificate in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Trade for Sl No. 01, 12th Class examination under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology for Sl No. 02, 10th Class under 10+2 system of education with science (Physics & chemistry) and Maths as subjects or its equivalent and Trade certificate in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) or B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry as subjects for Sl No 03, 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and trade certificate in Dental Laboratory Technician for Post No. 04, 10th Class under 10+2 system with Science (Physics and Chemistry) and Mathematics or its equivalent and Trade certificate in Electronic Mechanic for Post No 05, 10th Class Examination under 10+2 system with Science as 01 of the subject or its equivalent and Trade certificate in Electrician for Post No. 06. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualifications as applicable to the respective trade.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may register in the web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in & send their application in the prescribed format with passport size photo along with duly attested copies of 10th class Mark sheet, date of birth certificate, educational qualification certificate, ITI Certificate & Mark sheet to the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Dehradun on or before 29-03-2017 by 17.00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.apprenticeship.gov.in
2. Click on “Apprentice Registration”.
3. Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
4. Take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date for apply Online & Submission of Application: 29-03-2017 by 17.00 hrs.